We currently have openings for Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Clinical Supervisors, and Behavioral Facilitators. If you are interested in a position, email resumes to email@example.com.
Below are some positions that are offered at LBC along with training and qualifications.
Intern / Jr. Facilitator / Behavioral Facilitator
Our therapists have the opportunity to learn Applied Behavior Analysis methods.
ABA Therapists are trained to implement one-on-one behavioral modification programs for children in the center, home, and school.
LBC offers training through a concise program which includes:
- In depth-classroom training
- Shadow sessions with a supervisor
- Overlap training
- Field evaluation and written test
- Continuous monthly trainings
- Pursuing or have graduated with a degree in psychology, education, early childhood development, special education or related field.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No past criminal history
- Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
- Must pass tuberculosis test
Senior Behavioral Facilitator
Senior Behavioral Facilitator is an integral part of the therapy team as their work directly influences client success. LBC’s Senior Behavioral oversee the delivery and data collection of Applied Behavioral Analysis procedures and assist in the implementation and design of individualized programs. Senor Behavioral Facilitators report directly to the Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Director.
Clinical Supervisor (BCaBA) (BCBA) (LCSW) (MFT)
The Clinical Supervisor is the lead clinician at LBC and oversees the daily clinical operations. The Clinical Supervisor reports directly to the Clinical Director. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for overall care and quality of the clinic. The Clinical Supervisors closely with the Clinical Director to assure that all clinicians are meeting individual and office performance goals.
If you are interested in applying to work at LBC please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org